Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Rodent Ulcer More Condition_symptoms Holistic Rodent Ulcer Treatment?

Holistic Rodent Ulcer Treatment? - rodent ulcer more condition_symptoms

My cat is suffering from a rodent ulcer. I will not bring him to a vet, but I do not want to regularly inject steroids into his body. I tried with some camomile tea for a week and has been found, however, on the other side of the mouth. I will bring him to the vet if the situation is extreme, as if the cancer starts to grow and spread. In January I went to a food 80% of the raw food Wysong Vitality 20% dry matter at all to eat dry food because he was more interested in raw food. He has been on a diet, a vitality Wysong dry since early February. The ulcer appeared to us in mid-April, so no doubt he was the elimination of raw food. Pounce cat I have is, I do not know is ideal to ... Maybe I should delete it your diet. I have also started to wash the bowls with water and food once a day. There have been no other changes in their environment or diet, as I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment